- If an individual BNSF employee is not completely satisfied with the Product within sixty (60) days of the delivery of the Product, the BNSF employee will contact Provider to obtain a prepaid return shipping label. The BNSF employee should affix the prepaid return shipping label to the box and place the Product and the return form in the box. Provider is not responsible for replacing Products due to ordinary wear and tear or damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect, or Products have been altered by painting, dyeing, cutting, adding zippers or otherwise, and no such Product will be considered defective. If extensive damage exists upon delivery, the individual BNSF employee should contact Provider’s customer service representative immediately at 800-499-5476 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Provider shall submit a request for reinstatement of the BNSF employee’s Voucher within three (3) business days of receipt of the returned items. Provider shall send an email to the individual BNSF employee confirming that the Voucher has been submitted for reinstatement. Upon receipt of the Voucher reinstatement, the BNSF employee may return to the Website to reorder.
- The BNSF employee returning a Product should include the following:
- The employee’s name, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address and BNSF employee number.
- The return form must be completed, including the reason for the return.
- The employee should pack the return carefully in the original box.
- Provider’s return address:
Chet’s Shoes – Returns
8870 Rendova Street NE
Circle Pines, MN 55014
- Click here for returns